RITZ MACHINE WORKS INC. was created when founders, R
lnisky and T
aporzan joined initials (RI + TZ) and incorporated RITZ Machine Works Inc. in 1998. Together the dream was to develop a manufacturing business to serve a global market for precision manufactured parts.
With relentless hard work since 1998 and an unswayed commitment to quality, honesty, and growth; RITZ has become a supplier of choice to OEM manufacturers across Canada and the United States.
Today, Ritz has grown to be a global leader in the tube bending industry, with production and warehouse facilities in both Canada and the United States.
• Facilities: Canadian Plant, 26,000 square feet of manufacturing area plus 15,000
square feet of warehouse/shipping space.
US Plant, 25,000 square feet of manufacturing and warehouse space.
• Incorporated: 1998
• Transportation: Company owned tractors and trailers
CWB / CSA 47.1 certified
• Tube Fabrication Services • Tube Laser • CNC Mandrel Tube Bending • Rectangular Tube Bending and Fabrication • Pipe and Tube Assemblies • End Finishing: Beading, Knurling, Flaring • Metal Rolling: Tube, Pipe, Angles • Up to 6 Inch IPS • CNC Precision Machining
Specialty & Production Welding
• Mig & Tig • Robotic Arc • Aluminum, Magnesium, Titanium, Stainless Steel
New Product Development
• Prototype to mass production
• Transportation • Automotive • Agricultural • Site Furnishing